Senior Sales Director
The following Job Description is intended as a guideline of the various tasks associated with the specific position of Senior Sales Director. It is intended to set the minimum scope of the tasks expected, more than to be an exhaustive list of every task. This is a living document and as situations change, may be revised on occasion.
The success of Yachting Solutions requires a team effort. From time to time employees may be asked to perform reasonable tasks that may be outside of the specifics of their job description. It is our sincere hope that employees willingly accept a reasonable request, as new challenges, and fulfill what is requested of them in the tradition of a true team effort.
The Senior Sales Director will willingly fulfill and accept the responsibility for the following:
- Comply with all of the Company’s policies and procedures
- Strong customer interaction skills and must display professionalism
- Manage New Boat Sales
- Build out the sales process for brokerage sales
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Must maintain a clean and presentable appearance
- Develop and market the Bristol Skiff brand and set up dealer networks.
- YS Resto Mod Sales
- Develop process and manage the hand off to boatyard service.
- Assume responsibility for day to day operations of on-off site activities.
- Monitor listings on the website to include sold and under contract status
- Integrate goals with Sales team and assist them with their development to reach them
- Coordinates with Assistant on Purchase and Sales agreements and closing statements
- Responds to customer inquiries
- Weekly communication with YS management team of brokerage happenings
- Responsible for the performance and development of sales goals and listing quotes
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provides accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Ensure accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Yacht brokers.
- Preparation of proposals and presentations for new products to represent.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Delegates' authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for employees in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Manage and develop by coaching and counseling with Yacht brokers to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Sales: 10 years
Required license or certification: