Sealegs 7.7M Sport D-Tube
The Sealegs 7.7m Sport D-Tube is our supersized all-aluminium hulled craft. The 7.7m D-Tube combines the rugged design of our smaller 6.1m D-Tube with the size and internal space of our 7.7m craft - giving you the best of both worlds.
The sport centre console allows full walk-around access to the entire craft, while still giving you space for all the electronics you need for a trip out on the water. The placement of the inboard powerpack on the transom allows for additional under-seat storage beneath the helm seat, and the tall pontoons give a smooth and secure ride.
- Single handed operation. Gives one person the freedom to launch their boat by themselves, when they want
- Immediate access to and from the water — no waiting, backing trailers, winching or parking
- Embarking and disembarking no longer means getting wet
- Children can safely be in the boat at all times thereby avoiding possible accidents
- More time on the water, less time spent getting in and out of water
- The ability to explore places inaccessible in a traditional boat
- Greater use of your investment
- 7.7M Sport D-Tube
- Boat Type:
- Pontoon Boat
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
Dimensions & Weight
- 25.00 ft
- 25 ft 7 in - 7.8 meter
- 8 ft 7 in - 2.62 meter
- Draft - max:
- 1 ft 4 in - 0.41 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 3726 lbs
- Deadrise Aft:
- 21.00 °
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Tank:
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The fully integrated, turn-key package uses the same fuel source as the outboard, and is simple to learn and engage. Over time, the AES technology has improved to allow owners more freedom to use their Sealegs amphibious craft.
AWD greatly increase the maneuverability of Sealegs craft, but if further traction is required, reducing the pressure in tires can further increase traction in difficult terrain. Finally, diff-lock is available as an option to augment the functionality of AWD.
The diff-lock option allows operators to force all wheels to turn in unison, regardless of traction (or lack thereof) available to all wheels. This, combined with AWD, will allow a Sealegs craft to overcome more extreme conditions.
- the craft is parked and the inboard motor is turned off OR
- in the unlikely event of a hydraulic transmission failure OR
- if the operator activates the emergency stop button on the console*
To support these enhanced safety features, the leg assemblies have been redesigned for greater strength and fitted with specifically designed hubs and bearings.
In the interests of safety, we have engineered the system so that it can be retrofitted to most of the existing Sealegs customer fleet, so if you own a Sealegs without ABS and would like this system fitted, please feel free to contact us.
Extended Run Time (XRT)
|no XRT||w/ XRT|
|Runtime||10 mins / hr||30mins / hr|
XRT Features include:
- Fan-assisted hydraulic oil cooling - a high performance fan has been fitted to help reduce engine box and exit air temperature.
- Hydraulic hot flush valve - sends hot transmission oil to the oil tank and replaces it with cooler filtered oil.
- High temperature warning - warning lights on the dash panel and a buzzer alarm alert the operator if the hydraulic system is overheating.
- Additional 45 amp alternator - an extra alternator allows for greater battery charging as well as the ability to run additional electronics.
All of the components required to bring the XRT system to all Sealegs have been chosen to ensure that they are light-weight and durable in the marine environment. This was all done without increasing the size of the engine box.
With the XRT package, Sealegs International warrants a run-time on land of 30 minutes every hour, with an annual recreational use of 100 land return trips (to a maximum of 20 hours total use).
Power Steering (PS)
Power Steering combines fantastically well with the Sealegs AWD system, making new Sealegs craft a pleasure to operate.
PS Features include:
- Fingertip steering control
- High pressure and grade hydraulic hoses
- Works well with Sealegs AWD system
- Manual hydraulic steering backup in the unlikely event of pump failure
- Comes with on/off switch on console for stiffer outboard control on water.
The 7.7m Sport D-Tube